Candidates model and promote ethical, equitable access to and use of physical, digital, and virtual collections of resources. Candidates demonstrate knowledge of a variety of information sources and services that support the needs of the diverse learning community. Candidates demonstrate the use of a variety of research strategies to generate knowledge to improve practice. -ALA/AASL Standards for Initial Preparation of School Librarians
- Our Solar System Webquest
- This webquest was created as a group project and demonstrates ethical use of digital resources and supports the needs of a diverse learning community.
- Presentation on the Life and Impact of LIS Pioneer S. R. Ranganathan
- This presentation demonstrates my ability to research a topic through digital resources and appropriately cite all sources
- Copyright Lesson Group Project
- This presentation and lesson demonstrates knowledge of copyright law and the ASSURE lesson model