Candidates plan, develop, implement, and evaluate school library programs, resources, and services in support of the mission of the library program within the school according to the ethics and principles of library science, education, management, and administration. -ALA/AASL Standards for Initial Preparation of School Librarians
- Article Critique_The Executive Briefing
- This is a critique of an article that outlines a strategy teacher librarians can use to garner support for the library when meeting with administrators.
- Library Website
- This website includes programs and resources that I designed and/or curated.
- Collection Development Policy Evaluation
- I examined the collection development policy of FWISD and reflected on its strengths and weaknesses.